We make disciples who make disciples.
We believe in the restoration of brokenness through hope in Christ.
We believe we are people made in the image of God with infinite worth because we are His
creation. We know we are broken people in need of restoration and healing. Through Christ’s
forgiveness, mercy, and grace, our lives are being made new. We are passionate about telling
His story and how it has changed us. We want every culture to know His story and be changed
by it as well. We give our lives to that pursuit.
We passionately tell His story.
We creatively empower leaders.
We obediently engage the world.
- Jesus as Lord and the Bible as the guide for life, ministry, and missions
- Prayer that provides intimacy with God and intercession for others
- Multiculturalism throughout the organization
- Missions education as a component of faith development
- Support of missionaries and their families
- The role of women and girls in God’s plan for the nations
- Build relationships with strategic missions partners
- Empower leaders to intentionally multiply themselves
- Design front-line missions opportunities
- Create and develop an effective marketing plan
- Develop a skilled Board of Directors
- Establish and maintain a secure financial base