In 1998 Korean WMU of Woman’s Missionary Union of Texas was established. Its purpose is to serve Korean Baptist churches to have culturally relevant missions education for preschoolers, children, youth, and adults.
There are many possibilities for having WMU in your church. Participants will grow in their knowledge of Christ and His worldwide mission through learning about missions, doing missions, praying for and giving to mission causes, and developing spiritually toward a missions lifestyle. This approach challenges believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God.
Materials in Korean include
• Week of Prayer for Texas Missions and the Mary Hill Davis Offering®
• Week of Prayer for International Missions and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering®
• Week of Prayer for North American Missions and the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering®
• Children in Action Leader (bilingual material for children grades 1-6)
• Mission Friends (bilingual material for preschoolers)
Korean WMU Consultant, WMU of Texas
[Based in Plano]